• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cowboy Bebop
One Piece
Big O
Soul Eater
FMA:B
Naruto
IGPX 1
IGPX 2
Bleach
Inuyasha 1
SAO
Inuyasha 2

It's amazing how few weeks SAO is the worst show for me. It's usually Bleach or one of the Inuyasha's. It's also never been Star Wars so far.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
hey, i never actually hated Bebop. i just hate how long it's been on this fucking network.

that's because we skipped the Jar Jar episode

Haha thats generally my feelings on bebop aswell, ive seen it so many times im tired of it

FLCL means I probably won't go to sleep angry following SAO.

You'll just be angry at the people who dislike/hate FLCL for being too random lol

hey, i never actually hated Bebop. i just hate how long it's been on this fucking network.

that's because we skipped the Jar Jar episode

Haha I know I just recall you calling me out so I figured it was only fair for me to do the same :p

And yeah Clone Wars had an awkward first episode but it's really come into it's own.

I feel bad for that shoko chick lol

not hot enough to satisfy Haruto's sexual desires

satisfactions6kjk.gif

She demands more

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If I ever get around to watching the GitS movie, I hope to find the version that doesn't have the CGI. I recall there was some other small changes as well.

Wonder if they'd ever air it on Toonami (though I'm sure it'd get censored). I'm hoping for another movie night.

who got their early PS2 cutscene in my anime
Ugh, yeah. That just looks really out of place in comparison to the anime itself. Dat early era of CG.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We're only 14 weeks away from the next modern day Inuyasha episodes, assuming it airs every week (which it should, no one's going to preempt it save for a triple movie night or a New Year's marathon)

Raxus

Cowboy Bebop
Big O
One Piece
IGPX
Soul Eater
FMA:B
Bleach
Naruto
Inuyasha 2
Inuyasha 1
Valvrave 10 sure it didn't air but it was better than...
SAO

Dude, it's worth it if only for Big O's final stage

the action was good, but whenever the show gets into this existentialist stuff it just seems like it's being obtuse and cryptic for the sake of it. the things it's trying to communicate are honestly pretty straightforward, it just wraps it up in a convoluted package for no apparent reason.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
the action was good, but whenever the show gets into this existentialist stuff it just seems like it's being obtuse and cryptic for the sake of it. the things it's trying to communicate are honestly pretty straightforward, it just wraps it up in a convoluted package for no apparent reason.

To be fair they were planning on one last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom