• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it took me this long to finally get around to watching Brotherhood but I'm really enjoying myself so far. Seeing Edward impaled with a freaking pole which he then proceeds to pull out so he can heal himself using alchemy has got to be one of the greatest scenes I've ever seen on toonami, past or present.

Hey guys.

I am glad my account got approved in time to watch Feels Piece with yall.

Welcome to toonami gaf! Were you a lurker before getting approved?

Seda

Hey guys.

Welcome! There's always room in here - despite appearances, Shard doesn't bite.

*mod obligation*
Read the TOS, don't thread whine/hivemind/insult other posters

So I totally ran out of new anime premiers to watch faster then I expected, don't really want to go back to watching InuYasha. Guess I can go check out Infinite Stratos as it's apparently pretty entertaining.

Hey guys.

There's always room for you, if you wanna be my friend!

Seda

That'll never stop being cool. Thanks, Andrex. Sidenote: Didn't someone say they were gonna update that with the new Toonami stuff?

IIRC it was updated at one point by Assault but (one of) his YouTube account(s) was banned and I replaced the video in the OP with the old one.

Mik317

Welcome to toonami gaf! Were you a lurker before getting approved?

Yep.

I actually started watching OP to catch up with Toonami (that didn't pan out and yet I actually have since passed it). I watched Soul Eater every week too. Then I discovered GAF and decided to join....took a lot less time than I expected to get approved.

There's always room for you, if you wanna be my friend!

nicholas.gif

Amikami

Banned
Yep.

I actually started watching OP to catch up with Toonami (that didn't pan out and yet I actually have since passed it). I watched Soul Eater every week too. Then I discovered GAF and decided to join....took a lot less time than I expected to get approved.

Excellent. New blood for the sac-...I mean howdy. Welcome. Glad to see ya.

Yeah, With all that 'It takes months to get approved' business I heard for the years I lurked gaf, I was surprised when I got approved so quickly, myself.

Enjoy Toonami gaf tonight if you decide to join in the discussion.

mhs004

By the end of Bleach Titan will probably have a dub and will most likely be in the first two hours of Toonami. I actually think they will put it in the first hour.

Bass, go watch Kill la Kill if you haven't already. Same goes for the rest of you.

Saw it the moment it aired Baka!

My rank for fall anime so far best to worst

Kill la kill
Coppelion
Log horizon
Strike the blood
Beyond the boundary

Waiting on quiet a few shows that haven't aired yet like valvrave s2, magi s2, phi brain s3, and samurai flamenco.

mhs004

Saw it the moment it aired Baka!

My rank for fall anime so far best to worst

Kill la kill
Coppelion
Log horizon
Strike the blood
Beyond the boundary

Waiting on quiet a few shows that haven't aired yet like valvrave s2, magi s2, phi brain s3, and samurai flamenco.

I guess you're not into sports animes.

mhs004

I might check out ace of diamond, no interest in the basketball one.

As a former player I'm pumped for kuroko myself. I'm also exited for ace and hajime. I'm actually more of a sports fan than a anime or manga fan.

I want a new American Football anime to it has so much potential for anime or manga. An example would be eyeshield 21.

Seda

Work today is taking much longer than expected...

Hopefully I'll finish in time to chill out watching late night cartoons, planning on grabbing some snacks too.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So for people who want an MMORPG show without the stupid that Sword Art Online brings might want to check out this new program called Log Horizon that debuted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom