• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting Valvrave in the "so bad it's good" category

Always relevant

W1R6mmx.jpg

bigkrev

In a hotel, just confirmed it does get CN, but not in HD :(

Hope to stay awake to see One Piece! I've missed it the last few weeks

thetechkid

All you bashing Valvarave just don't understand our lord and savior L-elf. Also I have enough internets for one page so be glad I choose you tonight Toonami-Gaf!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hey I'm here.
*sits waiting for Pokemon* This is going to be a long week.

JCG

And here I thought SAO would never be dethroned as the worst thing I have ever seen, I was wrong. Congratulations Valvrave.

Only if you make the mistake of taking Valvrave more seriously than it usually takes itself.

Yes, it's stupid and silly...but the show runs with it. Either you're up for that or you aren't.

For the record, SAO annoyed me a lot more because it was played almost entirely straight.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Andrexsuna F. Seiei, Exia, launching! Let's do this! I'm ready!

I'm not ready for no Ranbu no Melody and butchered Papermoon. :'(

I saw someone mentioned X-Men Evolution a few pages ago, whoever it was is a scholar with the highest tastes. Beats the crap out of the 90's toon.

Valvrave 4-5

These episodes were more grounded then I remember, can't wait til we get to the real bat shit stuff later on.

JoJo 3

WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Fate/Zero 3-4

Animation is incredible

Steins Gate 3

Still no idea what's going on

Darker then Black

:(

Seda

From what I've seen, Valvrave is worse than SAO, but both are total garbage so it doesn't mean much to place one over another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom