• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm sure people who watched the watchblock will compare which of the two is arguably worse of the night.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRJbuCkJ9fEpYY

Based off the new Bleach OP tonight (think I got the right one!)

man where is cedrick the entertainer nowadays.

I saw him on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" hosting this week...

Valvrave 4-5

Seda says this is worse than SAO? I say he's lying! Seda knows what he must do to prove that he's telling the truth ;P

JoJo 3

Dio da beast. He will fucking return

Fate/Zero 3-4

Lancer trying his coolest to top Rider as the best Servant. It's almost working

Steins;gate 3

Huh?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I should mention that tonight's One Piece has one of the best animation goofs ever.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Valvrave 4-5

Seda says this is worse than SAO? I say he's lying! Seda knows what he must do to prove that he's telling the truth ;P

JoJo 3

Dio da beast. He will fucking return

Fate/Zero 3-4

Lancer trying his coolest to top Rider as the best Servant. It's almost working

Steins;gate 3

Huh?

But Lancer is so cool.

Boondocks, the only show on TV I consistently watch on mute cause I'm too lazy to turn the tv off or chance the channel before Toonami

LOLDSFAN

Valvrave

United States of Swag.

JoJo

Wrrrrrryyyy Dio lives!

Fate/Zero

The action is starting and it's looking beautiful.

Steins;Gate

So magic toaster can make bananas/texts/tenders time travel.

Hope we can watch DnB next week. :eek:

Crocodile

And here I thought SAO would never be dethroned as the worst thing I have ever seen, I was wrong. Congratulations Valvrave.

are_you_not_entertained-135569.jpg

That's what I'm thinking as well. Show is fucking stupid.

Bingo Bango. I laughed out loud several times during those episodes. As for the non-Valvrave shows:

JoJo 3

DAT hot blood.The narration was getting a bit grating though. Speedwagon (who names their characters that?) is like the exposition character prototype. Wish the productions values weren't ass and there was less censoring.

Fate/Zero 3-4

Seems we are finally getting to the good stuff. Too forever though. I hope we don't end up drowning in words again in future episodes.

Stiens Gate 3

356.jpg

Azure J

OK, so I just watched Kill la Kill's first episode.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. Best anime*.

*If you can't handle the cheesecake that's understandable but damn what a ride. It was gloooooorious.

And yeah, pre-nami GAF is great. Fate/Zero instantly got bumped up a few places on my backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom