• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Cya B-Dubs :(

I think this week is a low key week for Toonami. Nothing in any of the episodes really stick out in my mind. Maybe I'll be surprised.

The day I can quit will be the best day ever. Anyway, I'm going to bed now because I can't have any fun with you guys :(

Try not to die when SAO breaks your minds. I'll catch up tomorrow at 8 when I get off.

Hopefully you're able to find a new job and able to do what I did lol

thetechkid

Cya B-Dubs :(

I think this week is a low key week for Toonami. Nothing in any of the episodes really stick out in my mind. Maybe I'll be surprised.

You will reserve judgment until our lord and savior Shippo allows us to witness the beauty that is Bankotsu!

And everyone died after watching Steins;Gate.

ifbxoUYPoL27n.gif

MikeMyers

Also I'm considering watching SAO with you guys just to see it in all of its (non)-glory. What are some thing I should know plot-wise?

Also I'm considering watching SAO with you guys just to see it in all of its (non)-glory. What are some thing I should know plot-wise?

Kirito married Asuna in the game, but now some guy in her Dad's company has kidnapped her mind and trapped her in another VRMMO and plans to marry her comatose body to take over the company

Kirito's little sister Suguha is actually not his sister but his cousin, she's so thirsty for his D we're practically drowning in saliva

Kirito and Asuna's daughter was an in game AI who dies but Kirito used his 1337 admin hax to make her an item who came to live in the second MMO.

Kirito kept his stats from SAO in ALO so now he's just a dirty cheater instead of a dirty beater.

Levyne

Banned
SAO is a metaphorical manifestation of the various dilemmas we all face. A careful watch through can act as a personal introspection and an examination on what it means to live and what it means to love.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Welp. We double watched everything except jojo. lol.

Valvrave

FOR LOVE. And maybe peace.

Jojo

Welp. I knew ye well.

Fate/Zero

MOTHERFUCKING BASED RIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Darker than Black

Not a lot of plot. Also, Chinese elf.

Steins;Gate

Wat. Wat. Wat. OMG OMG OMG IT"S HAPPENING. FUCK! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valvrave

Seda we miss you :(

JoJo

Nothing can stop an angry JoJo, not even death three or four times

Fate/Zero

Creepy time with rin, then based rider with the ether

Darker Then Black

Bees my god

Steins Gate

See happy mask gif above

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
OF COURSE Microsoft just had to drag PepsiCO with them. I swear if anybody is going to buy the XBOX division it is going to be them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom