• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Hype

2ZDWuJO.png

I could see toonami airing magi and possibly klk.

well, if the amount of time it took for Aniplex's recent properties to get dubbed is any indication, i don't think we'll see Kill la Kill till 2015. Magi kinda depends on how the Neon Alley stuff works out. beyond those it's either they get Durarara again or have a dub premiere of Valvrave, and Gurren Lagann seems to be the most likely choice to me given all of this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the captains make their way through the senkaimon back to Soul Society, the preliminaries finally come to an end while Sasuke lies vulnerable in the hospital, things turn south for the Straw Hats as Luffy and Nami notice that Usopp has gone missing, Medusa beckons for Crona's return, Leafa reveals her identity and Asuna learns about her captor, it takes an idiot to do cool things, Anakin and Obi-wan find themselves in the middle of a war on an ice world, Roy Mustang reaches his boiling point, the Laughing Man strikes again, River's getting cranky again, and Bankotsu finally makes his auspicious debut.

12:00 - Bleach - 324 - Recapture the Seireitei! The Captains Move!
12:30 - Naruto - 51 - A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke
1:00 - One Piece - 233 - Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her End!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 39 - Crona's Escape – Show Me Your Smile, Please?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 17 - Captive Queen
2:30 - FLCL - 5 - Brittle Bullet
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 15 - Trespass
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 54 - Beyond the Inferno
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 5 - DECOY
4:30 - IGPX - 5 - Come Together
5:00 - Inuyasha - 109 - Hidden in the Mist: Onward to Mt. Hakurei
5:30 - Inuyasha - 110 - Enter Bankotsu, The Leader of the Band of Seven

Tamanon

Banned
Gonna try and make it through all 6 hours tonight for the first time. There's a big videogame announcement in Japan at 6 AM EST, so it all works out!

i've been writing a paper so i haven't had time to catch up on InuYasha. might skip out after Ghost in the Shell tonight unless i can fit in 4 episodes somehow.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm gonna miss all the awesome shit tonight. Damn work, I hate you Black Friday! Why must you monopolize my entire week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom