• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

Flashback time! That must mean that Lee's going to lose, huh?

Oh, and is there anywhere I can go to get kinda caught up on Naruto before Shippuden? I mean not watch it or anything like that (I don't care that much), but just read a wiki or something like that?

ReiGun

Doesn't TenTen know that being a woman in Naruto means you never become great and powerful? Even if it seems like you are, there is always a man around the corner, waiting to outshine you.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
yes, and that it is totally dropped is my biggest disappointment in the series.

Kishimoto is really bad at keeping with thematics. He drops "Effort > Natural talent" in favor of "Youth > Older generations" which he later drops for, er... nothing.

I miss the theme too.

MikeMyers

Doesn't TenTen know that being a woman in Naruto means you never become great and powerful? Even if it seems like you are, there is always a man around the corner, waiting to outshine you.

Shikamaru is such a great fella he even let
a woman beat him in this tournament
so a female can have a decent victory on her resume.

SykoTech

Trying to beat a genius through sheer hard work. Such a great goal.

Keep at it Lee! I'm sure you'll beat Neji someday!

Dammit, Kishi.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kishimoto is really bad at keeping with thematics. He drops "Effort > Natural talent" in favor of "Youth > Older generations" which he later drops for, er... nothing.

I miss the theme too.

Seriously, it was a great theme. It's just too bad it got tossed to the side like that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Still not the same as (mega one piece spoilers)
Jinbei getting name dropped like 500 episodes before he even appears.

That's nothing compared to (super ultra mega One Piece spoilers... seriously)
Silvers Rayleigh appearing in Buggy's flashback 500 chapters before was officially introduced

So why can't Lee use ninjutsu and genjutsu? Guy can obviously use chakra. Don't see what's stopping him. What, was he born with a ninjutsu and genjutsu gland deficiency?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Let us never forget that Rock Lee would eventually rise to the challenge and kill the monster known as Bleach.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That's nothing compared to (super ultra mega One Piece spoilers... seriously)
Silvers Rayleigh appearing in Buggy's flashback 500 chapters before was officially introduced

Oh man, I completely forgot that one. It blew my fucking mind when it was pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom