• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Another good Oda callback was
Boa Hancock, who was initially revealed on the cover of Shounen Jump before the Straw Hat Pirates even entered the Grand Line in 1999.

thetechkid

From the people who have told me, The Fullbring Arc is a jumbled mess of discount Jojo's Bizarre Adventure that ended rather quickly.

It started off well, probably due to he fact that everyone was tired of the stupidly long Azien arc, and deteriorated from there to ruin the good faith it had for being refreshing.

Dammit, Sakura. Stop being so useless. You're supposed to be the smart one.

Another good Oda callback was
Boa Hancock, who was initially revealed on the cover of Shounen Jump before the Straw Hat Pirates even entered the Grand Line in 1999.

Oda!!!! Stop being so much better than everyone in the industry.

What is really sad about all this is that Lee could have learned to not validate himself by comparing himself to other ninja. He can't keep up with the likes of Sasuke and Naruto but he is a strong ninja in his own right, being able to except himself despite his short comings.

SykoTech

Rock Lee really should have been the main character.
He would have been in a completely different story though. One without Sharingan or Tailed-Beasts.

I'm okay with that. I liked Tailed Beast
or at least I did until Naruto became such a spammer during the War
, but I can live without them.

Sharingan can piss off...Byakugan can stay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom