• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Trigun, FMA 03 (or so I've been told), technically Evangelion (the manga started before the anime)

I'll give you Trigun. Evangelion isn't an adaptation, it's an original TV project. The manga-verse is a different continuity with major plot differences to my understanding. FMA Brotherhood's (i.e. the real deal) shits on FMA's 03 end game (which isn't terrible but has issues). As a whole there are things I prefer in FMA 03 over FMA: Brotherhood but the end game definitely isn't one of them.

I'll give you Trigun. Evangelion isn't an adaptation, it's an original TV project. The manga-verse is a different continuity with major plot differences to my understanding. FMA Brotherhood's (i.e. the real deal) shits on FMA's 03 end game (which isn't terrible but has issues). As a whole there are things I prefer in FMA 03 over FMA: Brotherhood but the end game definitely isn't one of them.

I was just trying to think of things off hand, I know Eva's an exception but it's manga did technically happen first and some people like the manga story better then the anime for what it's worth

Mik317

I found both of them to be lacking. Brotherhood ends too neatly for lack of a better word....kinda fan ficcy also the final fight was a huge let down even if that wasn't the point. While 03's ending was messy and felt like they threw shit together...hence the movie...which added more shit.

But both ending are meh. Brotherhoods everything up until that point was gdlk tho

I found both of them to be lacking. Brotherhood ends too neatly for lack of a better word....kinda fan ficcy also the final fight was a huge let down even if that wasn't the point. While 03's ending was messy and felt like they threw shit together...hence the movie...which added more shit.

But both ending are meh. Brotherhoods everything up until that point was gdlk tho

Well Brotherhood had to tell the ending the author told, it's not like they had much choice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom