• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I am a little confused what they told Death where he was about to expel Crona. Because seems like they didn't tell him about Medusa, or if they did, he seemed really calm about that until Medusa showed up on the doorstep.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Time for Snore Art Online.

alB5Kl.jpg

That's from grandma's boy isnt it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hate this Xbox One commercial. It tells you that Xbox One makes people jerks, and the creepy fact it recognizes you...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Xbox, please prevent it so it only recognizes one voice at a time so people don't do jerkish stuff like that.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know it was this commercial that is pretty much anti wii U"Im watching this show." "nope im gonna play a game now while you can no longer watch tv"

Over the top off modelling is the mans style from water 7 onwards he aims for more fluid exaggerated flowy movement, it's by choice same with esaku inoue who chose to draw the straw hats differently like robin.

Animation from the guy, do not click mayor water 7 spoilers
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dD18bzL3sJM

There nothing wrong with saying you don't like the style, but saying it's lower budget is untrue or that it's the z team is untrue in fact it's the opposite, I've notice there's a pattern of this being the second time when one of the artsy fartsy A team showed up and posters are like this the z team why so cheap.

that's kind of a reflex when something looks like shit. higher budget or lower budget, it still looks like shit, which is the main point of the statement. this is splitting hairs.

I am a little confused what they told Death where he was about to expel Crona. Because seems like they didn't tell him about Medusa, or if they did, he seemed really calm about that until Medusa showed up on the doorstep.

I suppose he didn't expect Medusa to actually do anything so soon.

Moaradin

Over the top off modelling is the mans style from water 7 onwards he aims for more fluid exaggerated flowy movement, it's by choice same with esaku inoue who chose to draw the straw hats differently like robin.

Animation from the guy, do not click mayor water 7 spoilers
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dD18bzL3sJM

There nothing wrong with saying you don't like the style, but saying it's lower budget is untrue or that it's the z team is untrue in fact it's the opposite, I've notice there's a pattern of this being the second time when one of the artsy fartsy A team showed up and posters are like this the z team why so cheap.

That last clip is sooo goooooood. My favorite animation in One Piece so far.

Lots of big spoilers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom