• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

never gotten this bloody screen commercial.

Even if your screen is fucked, just hold the phone by the body and you'll be fine.

"It's time to say goodbye to the Merry."

WHO CARES
Andrex, I like you man but the blatant One Piece trolling has got to stop. I can put up with people like Shard who occasional pop in to bitch about Bleach but you do this pretty much every week. If you don't like the show just do something else for 30 mins, I don't want to see you get banned.

Azure J

I forgot how influential to my continued enjoyment of OP that these immediate episodes were. Man, Water 7/Enies Lobby is too good.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
part of the reason i've never gone out and bought the manga

It's just one of the many things I don't like about Viz. Their monopoly, their bad One-Punch Man translations, their poor selection in Jump, their Bleach dub.

It's just one of the many things I don't like about Viz. Their monopoly, their bad One-Punch Man translations, their poor selection in Jump, their Bleach dub.

I mean it's not like they can get much better VA, everyone just realizes it's not worth caring about

Mik317

This show has fallen off a bit with the filler.

but still enjoyable...can't wait for it to end to read through the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom