• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I am clearing out my first 4 3DS games but Fire Emblem and Virtue's Last Reward are my next games. I will probably play through them in between pokemon Y gyms.

Innes is totally cock blocking Ephiram from getting to his sister.

I also used Neimi because she's way better.

You so nasty mangod
even if that probably is the canon ending

(<-- Actually doesnt remember much about Innes)

I usually used Neimi for the bow user in Sacred Stones.

Same, Though to be fair in a game with inf exp and inf stat up items it doesn't matter too much

Seda

inf exp and inf stat up items it doesn't matter too much

Basically why Sacred Stones isn't among my favorites, although it is still great and I might like it more than Awakening anyway but Awakening is still pretty great too.

Fire Emblem series is basically awesome.

Except Shadow Dragon.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, we jump into the world of OZ with Mamoru Hosoda's modern classic, Summer Wars! After the movie, Haruhara Haruko is back on the scene, Anakin and Obi-wan have to find an antidote to the Blue Shadow Virus, Fu rumbles with King Bradley, the Major takes on an organ smuggling operation, Team Satomi takes on Skylark, and finally Kikyo and Sesshomaru enter the fray.

12:00 - Summer Wars
2:30 - FLCL - 1 - Fooly Cooly
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 18 - Mystery of a Thousand Moons
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 57 - Eternal Leave
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 8 - MISSING HEARTS
4:30 - IGPX - 8 - I Like You, I Like You, I Love You!
5:00 - Inuyasha - 115 - Lured by the Black Light
5:30 - Inuyasha - 116 - The Exposed Face of Truth

So tonight is Summer Wars...

What, they going to show every single effing movie I saw 2 years ago on FUNimation Channel? Geez... If they show Trigun: Badlands Rumble next week I'm going to be looking for the mini-cameras in NY.

in two weeks.

antonidino.jpg

Stop me toonami gaf, earlier today my store got a new supply of dvds including the entire series of girl und panzer, I'm almost tempted to buy it with my 10% off bonus. They also have the entire set of robotech and accel world s1

I haven't watched Girls und Panzer, but doesn't the licensed release omit the best part?

All I found is this

"A scene in episode eight, which featured the song "Katyusha", was absent in the Crunchyroll simulcast and was replaced with an instrumental version of "Korobeiniki" in the Sentai Filmworks release due to licensing issues.[23] "

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
When are you starting tonight Kayos. You keep shifting times and it throws me off.

It's supposed to start at 9PM eastern. But I see I messed up in my original post. LOL. We can either start in 40 minutes or in 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Also, next week we're watching one of my favorite movies of all time, Sword of the Stranger.

It's supposed to start at 9PM eastern. But I see I messed up in my original post. LOL. We can either start in 40 minutes or in 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Also, next week we're watching one of my favorite movies of all time, Sword of the Stranger.

I won't be home til 8:30ish please don't start at 8 :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Basically why Sacred Stones isn't among my favorites, although it is still great and I might like it more than Awakening anyway but Awakening is still pretty great too.

Fire Emblem series is basically awesome.

Except Shadow Dragon.

Shadow Dragon is an underrated masterpiece if and only if you like excruciating difficulty.

It's sequel (which we never got and I'm still pissed off about) is even better.

Shadow Dragon is an underrated masterpiece if and only if you like excruciating difficulty.

It's sequel (which we never got and I'm still pissed off about) is even better.

Book 2 of fire emblem 3 and fire emblem 5 are two games that broke my soul, I still haven't finished fe5 cause fuck those bs fog of war maps

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've beaten them all and never found book 2 of FE 3 to be that hard.

The other two SNES games are ridiculous though, including yes, FE 5.

I've beaten them all and never found book 2 of FE 3 to be that hard.

The other two SNES games are ridiculous though, including yes, FE 5.

Trying to get the soul orbs in a few chapters was stupidly difficult, one mission in particular I remember taking me 20+ tries to pull it off without losing anyone and getting the orb.

I didn't find fe4 difficult at all, Sigurd stomps all of part 1 while the rest of your party just mates and beats up the most exploitable arena in the series. Part 2 depending on how you bred your part 1 characters can turn into Cecile and friends stomp hour.

Fe5, fuck that game, when the game has a cheat to give you 2x exp on all units something has gone horribly wrong.

Time to quickly watch the episode of Fate/Zero I missed, not as worried about the episode of DtB I missed, honestly I don't even remember what happened in the last episode I saw lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom