• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Also want to rage about season 2's ending. I actually liked the idea of humans and digimon living together and I liked the "where everyone is now", but I hate how they danced around all the pairings minus ken and yolei which was like the most boring couple of them all.

Also bringing back Myotismon out of nowhere to be the final antagonist was dumb

not just any myotismon.

EVIL GIANT CROTCH MYOTISMON

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Looks like my NeoGAF destiny is to stay to this thread.

Friends don't let friends make threads for CJ.

Don't worry though, everything will be
ibme36hlukbEDL.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think part of what hooked me on Inuyasha in the first place was the teaser for episode three.

Kagome is naked? Then she's cosplaying as Kikiyo/every shinto shrine maiden ever?

MikeMyers

I don't even recall seeing Inuyasha's mother in the anime, we do see
Sesshomaru's mother
though. The episode where Jaken meets her is the best episode of Final Act.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Do they ever once try powering up Inuyasha with a jewel shard?

EDIT: Ok, Kagome KINDA looks like Kikiyo with her hair pulled back and in the same clothes.

REEDIT: Oh shit she just clonked him over the head with a rock! Episode three is just as good as I remember. This is also the one with the creepy hair demon lady.

MikeMyers

Sailor Mars dresses like Kikyo and looks like Kagome.

Edit: Yeah the mother being in Sesshomaru's debut is just a fake of her....but there are flashbacks!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Do they ever once try powering up Inuyasha with a jewel shard?

EDIT: Ok, Kagome KINDA looks like Kikiyo with her hair pulled back and in the same clothes.

REEDIT: Oh shit she just clonked him over the head with a rock! Episode three is just as good as I remember. This is also the one with the creepy hair demon lady.

One thing to also point out is that kagome is also younger than kikyo, also doesnt constantly look serious all the time.

Crocodile

Does anyone have a GIF of Foxy (from One Piece obviously) laughing? I need a good troll laugh GIF to cite and he seems like he would make a great one. Google Image search has been pretty unhelpful :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One thing to also point out is that kagome is also younger than kikyo, also doesnt constantly look serious all the time.

This is entirely 100% true, that being said when Kikiyo is around the same place as her Kagome always looks sad/serious (i.e. how Kikiyo looks 100% of the time) and they still don't look alike. In the same outfit and the same hairdo though they do look a bit alike, but not like Kagome/Sango/Every young pretty raven haired girl/woman on the show.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sorry Kayos but I don't trust your opinion.

You like SAO.

(I'm not being serious)

I like SAO but I still retain the ability to critically analyze it. My preferences rarely affect my ability to judge something critically.

Having said that, I do think Summer Wars is actually good because of its stylistic brilliance, excellent visuals, cool animation, and a short and sweet plot.

Levyne

Banned
Even if it's not great for more hardcore competitions, I hope new Smash Bros is extremely fun. It will probably be the first game that will get significant play time on my Wii U.

I bought it for WW HD, a gamecube game, and now Seda's playing Metroid Prime trilogy on it, 2 gamecube and a Wii game, lol.

:(

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Even if it's not great for more hardcore competitions, I hope new Smash Bros is extremely fun. It will probably be the first game that will get significant play time on my Wii U.

I bought it for WW HD, a gamecube game, and now Seda's playing Metroid Prime trilogy on it, 2 gamecube and a Wii game, lol.

:(

In all honesty I'm also excited to play against AI or other friends on my 3DS. Sounds fun

EDIT:

I thought this was relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom