• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs004

I went out to buy dinner, I forgot to eat today because I was doing nothing but study, and some random dude payed for it. The base god smiles upon me today.

MikeMyers

I didn't like Adventure 01 sub, the dub felt like it had more energy, even with its corny pop songs. 02 I liked better sub just for BREAK UP!

As much as I love to join you guys, I'm afraid I have to skip this week.

Just graduated from college yesterday and was out and about moving my stuff out, as well as celebrating with my family. And now I need some sleep.

Hopefully I join ToonamiGAF next week for FMA.

As much as I love to join you guys, I'm afraid I have to skip this week.

Just graduated from college yesterday and was out and about moving my stuff out, as well as celebrating with my family. And now I need some sleep.

Hopefully I join ToonamiGAF next week for FMA.
Whoo! You know what this calls for, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

Ugh that commercial is so bad the singing is ear grating

Your face is bad!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRPwWLUuQA2XoL

Before I ever heard of this movie, I saw it playing at my local Anime con' and thought "They redid Digimon Movie in HD?!?" ...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Uh oh, hopefully Bruins don't go into overtime... Even still it might go past midnight... and this is a good game... >_<

Seda

It's been forever since I've seen Digimon, and I never saw the movie so I probably won't understand any references.

A fan of Bob's Burgers and Clerks: The Animated Series? You, my good man, have great taste in tv shows.

Too bad Clerks The Animated Series had to be censored, and it was just too ahead of its time. Would have probably went off better if it premiered on Adult Swim in the first place, instead of ABC where it got ruined.

Family Guy is still bloody awful I see.

Yup. Wish I would take the time (pun not intended) to count how many time machine episodes there are in the past few seasons. There's a lot, mostly because it seems the writers just forgot how to write for the show anymore.

Too bad Clerks The Animated Series had to be censored, and it was just too ahead of its time. Would have probably went off better if it premiered on Adult Swim in the first place, instead of ABC where it got ruined.
It was on ABC? Didn't even know there was a Clerks show until Adult Swim aired it. Probably because I rarely watch ABC.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Movie

Lack of sound effects suckeddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Jojo

HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT HOLYSHIT

Fate/Zero

Based Rider

Darker than Black

Please. Husbandos?

Steins;Gate

OTP and plot. Two birds with one stone.

Raxus

2nd half of steins gate is really good.

So much OTP. Get some boxes ready because I predict there will be a lot of shipping ahead.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im inlove with not only the story of steins;gate but the performance of the voiceactors aswell
also #freethedub

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Also, Family Guy loses points for not having reverse speech.

Considering the intelligence of the average Family Guy fan, they wouldn't get it, and subtitles would be hard to read for more than one scene.
I mean, they couldn't figure out the Family Guy MMO so... yeah. Unless that was just a rumor (fans being too stupid to play the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom