• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
1367901724246.png

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm sorry but Shouta stealing the ice (seriously nobody told him what was going on?) is a mind boggling stupid contrivance to extend the plot/movie. Holy shit was that stupid. Like I'm annoyed to the point that the quality of the movie has actually lessened because of it O_O

Not any worse than the fact that the kids messed with Kazuma to make him lose against Love Machine the first time.

I'm sorry but Shouta stealing the ice (seriously nobody told him what was going on?) is a mind boggling stupid contrivance to extend the plot/movie. Holy shit was that stupid. Like I'm annoyed to the point that the quality of the movie has actually lessened because of it O_O

It does seem like something his character would do.

Crocodile

Not any worse than the fact that the kids messed with Kazuma to make him lose against Love Machine the first time.

That was also stupid but

A) Shouta is a grown ass man, he doesn't have the excuse of being a stupid kid

B) Seriously nobody told the others what the hell they were doing?

"Guys, DON'T go into this room, we are going to be doing some major important shit"

FUCKING STUPID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom