• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Clearly this means we should expect 1 million+ for Inuyasha once it goes to once a week,

I'm sure episodes like THE WOMAN WHO LOVED SESSHOMARU and FOREVER WITH SESSHOMARU will get high ratings when I find the LORD SESSHOMARU fangirls online and tell them to watch.

That game is top tier. One of my very favorites. Bass and Treble <3

That's why he's named BassForever.

Bass is easy mode during the stages, Megaman is waaay better against bosses.

So Bass is easy mode for around 95% of the game.

The gba port of this was the game that made me first go onto GameFAQs to find the cds and make an account. It had been a game I'd wanted to play since the second I saw Bass appear in Mega Man 7 when I was like 5.

The gba port of this was the game that made me first go onto GameFAQs to find the cds and make an account. It had been a game I'd wanted to play since the second I saw Bass appear in Mega Man 7 when I was like 5.

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

So is there something wrong with Iri? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention in the first few episodes. And it turns out Kirei was feeling a little bit of my namesake. Conflicted. Want to hate him, but schadenfreude is kinda my thing.

Branduil

So is there something wrong with Iri? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention in the first few episodes. And it turns out Kirei was feeling a little bit of my namesake. Conflicted. Want to hate him, but schadenfreude is kinda my thing.

Watch the very first scene of the series again.

I generally enjoyed my time on gamefaqs, made some great friends I still talk to today. Also watching sports with gamefaqs sports & racing is the best experience lol

i still talk to people from GameSpot as well, but considering i spent most of my time in a forum called "System Wars" i understandably don't have the highest opinion of the site's posters.

i still talk to people from GameSpot as well, but considering i spent most of my time in a forum called "System Wars" i understandably don't have the highest opinion of the site's posters.

I spent a great deal of time posting in the charlie and the chocolate factory board, don't ask lol

Watch the very first scene of the series again.

Wow. First scene, eh? I really wasn't paying attention.

Man, Waver is so fucking annoying.

Aaaand with that I'm caught up on DtB. What was up with that weird ending though? Cartoon rocket and stuff. Hei is a cold motherfucker. The girl was about to confess his love and he was all "Bye bitch!"

Wow. First scene, eh? I really wasn't paying attention.

Man, Waver is so fucking annoying.

Aaaand with that I'm caught up on DtB. What was up with that weird ending though? Cartoon rocket and stuff. Hei is a cold motherfucker. The girl was about to confess his love and he was all "Bye bitch!"

Did you skip ahead of the watch block?

Fuck, man. Steins;Gate is some heavy shit. This episode really got to me. Tomorrow I shall finally be caught up with you guys.

Hmm? No. You know how I feel about skipping ahead. I just watched episode 12. That is where you guys stopped, right?

Yeah you were talking about rockets and shit and I don't remember that lol

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Fuck, man. Steins;Gate is some heavy shit. This episode really got to me. Tomorrow I shall finally be caught up with you guys.

Hmm? No. You know how I feel about skipping ahead. I just watched episode 12. That is where you guys stopped, right?

Just over and over and over again, imagine the trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom