• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hot springs episode and the only characters who bathe are Naruto and Jiraiya. Pierrot, i have a question.

379ch.gif

it was Naruto, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Shizune traveling in this group together.
Ahh. There is more than one Naruto and Jiraiya bathing in a hot spring moment and I thought you were talking about the earlier one.

Oh JYB. Even in the early days, you were amazing. <3

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
merry christmas andrex
also japan loves having their anime girls in short skirts in the snow, I know its all about how it visually looks but no woman would leave the house in a short skirt with snow on the ground

My buddy in florida sent me volume 20 of Bleach for xmas (end of hypnotism), I sent him volume 1 of fma. Also bought for myself girl und panzer and kingdom hearts 1.5hd. Got other stuff but none that's exciting enough to share lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I do like a comfortable pear of sweats but won't wear them without pockets.

Same for shorts. Fuck shorts without good deep pockets.

Well, since it's Christmas, i'll hum a little tune for you, Toonami-GAF. Also, I'm dead or something. Hum hum hum hum hum hum hum hum hum hum hum.

I got sweatpants with zippered pockets.

They are awesome.

Those exist? Technology will never cease to amaze and confound me.

Man, all these balloon popping exercises in Naruto are starting to blend together inside my mind. At least things are about to get good. On to the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom