• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Yeah. I vaguely remember those episodes. I thought it was important stuff at first because of the swordsman or something

The writing in the english dub saves the first few episodes of steins gate easily.

yeah that's kinda what i wondered. you'd think at least one of us would've been annoyed by these characters since i've seen them called annoying elsewhere pretty frequently. maybe the English dub actually fixes that problem?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Saw The Girl Who Leapt Through Time this weekend. Great movie.

I'm actually really interested in that One Piece movie. Really liked the dude's other movies, so I'm curious how he'll handle One Piece.

One of the creepiest movies I've ever seen. A great Halloween watch.

I always loved Naruto's Ninja Handbook. Such a fun episode. Naruto sticking a kunai into Gaara's ass, Gamakichi convincing Gamabunta so easily, and Naruto transforming into that. I wonder how many people in the Leaf pissed their pants from seeing that. Next episode.

789shadow

Banned
I always loved Naruto's Ninja Handbook. Such a fun episode. Naruto sticking a kunai into Gaara's ass, Gamakichi convincing Gamabunta so easily, and Naruto transforming into that. I wonder how many people in the Leaf pissed their pants from seeing that. Next episode.
I think that somehow no one but Sasuke noticed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto filler has two settings: Beyond god awful and amazingly weird/hilarious. There is almost none ho hum mundane keep the story going type stuff.

MikeMyers

thanks. Moaradin's right though, i used it a while back.

I thought it looked familiar.

tumblr_m81alep9941qk00cwo1_500.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The holiday spirit has MikeMyers not posting random Inuyasha gifs or youtube links, nor a Final Act spoiler in nearly a page.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Which I can confirm is the best Naruto movie by leaps and bounds.

Easy because the rest of them suck and this one is so so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom