• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie was pretty much made for fans of the series. I don't know how well it holds up without seeing the series, but I loved every minute of it.
It's like an additional (longer) episode for the first part of the series, before things get all serious.

So: awesome.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yea, you don't want to see what happens when people die around Vash.

yeah, the last thing you want to see is people dying in trigun, AND with that, I probably will take my leave for tonight seen way too much of cowboy bebop.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"If you hadn't saved Gasback, she wouldn't have been born."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

Feels. T_T

As someone who hasn't seen the series, this movie was very average.

Yeah it's probably just for the fans.

Well none of the main characters are developed in this film, it's assumed you know the main cast of 4 and their relationships and quirks. That's always the problem with these shonen manga/anime film adaptations is that they assume you know the series.

Jintor

As someone who hasn't seen the series, this movie was very average.

Yeah it's probably just for the fans.

Weird, I would've thought it held up more. But I guess you really need to know more about the pre-existing relationships of Vash, Wolfwood and the Insurance Girls to buy their dynamic.

And that 'oh yeah hero died' thing kinda sucks really

Those of you who haven't seen Trigun regular series need to sit down and watch the whole thing, one of the best scenes in any anime ever is in the final 6 episodes.

Mik317

Well none of the main characters are developed in this film, it's assumed you know the main cast of 4 and their relationships and quirks. That's always the problem with these shonen manga/anime film adaptations is that they assume you know the series.

Yep. One of the bigger problems with the One Piece movies actually.

Like each one almost runs through the crew's quirks but in a super sloppy way...

LOLDSFAN

Yeah I don't even know what a Humanoid Typhoon is lol.

Anyway have a good night guys. I'll be going to bed.

So that's that

I didn't laugh at the humor, the action scenes while nice didn't excite me and I didn't really care about Amelia's problems

If Trigun ever came back to Toonami, I would still give it a shot. It just better entertain me in the first three episodes or I drop it

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Gee, I don't know if I want to stay up for Cowboy Bebop marathon.... football is tomorrow too

What episodes are they showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom