• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Tonight's theme seems to be

l5eIPAd.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Everyone's a he on the internet :(.

I just had to search that up and I watch the entire toothbrush scene. I feel extremely dirty but...intrigued. I might check out the anime. Thanks.

welcome, sister, I will now tell you the order to watch the series: bakemonogatari>nisemonogatari>nekomonogatari>monogatari the second season, there is a part called kizumonogatari that is a movie, that was announced like over a year ago, still hasent come out, but that goes before everything else, but dont worry about it.
also the monogatari series is all about dialogue, talking all the time. it gives alot of character development but it doesnt mean everything is constantly progressing either, but its all worth it in the end.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Do these people not realize how homonculi work? Fritz Lang is still alive.

Unlike the other homunculi, King Bradley only has one life. That's because when the philosopher's stone was injected into him, and his body was violently destroyed and regenerated as the souls within the stone and his own soul vied for control over his body, all of the spare lives were used up.

Amikami

Banned
welcome, sister, I will now tell you the order to watch the series: bakemonogatari>nisemonogatari>nekomonogatari>monogatari the second season, there is a part called kizumonogatari that is a movie, that was announced like over a year ago, still hasent come out, but that goes before everything else, but dont worry about it.
also the monogatari series is all about dialogue, talking all the time. it gives alot of character development but it doesnt mean everything is constantly progressing either, but its all worth it in the end.

Wow. Thanks. Didn't realize it was such a big thing. Great. If I enjoy it, I'll have a lot of material. How long has it been going?

Amikami

Banned
It's nice to watch this after watching Shamwowballer. I think it's time for me to re-watch brotherhood straight through from beginning to end.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Wow. Thanks. Didn't realize it was such a big thing. Great. If I enjoy it, I'll have a lot of material. How long has it been going?

bakemonogatari the anime started in 2009, I think nisemonogatari either happened in 2010 or 2011 and nekomonogatari was at the end of 2012, monogatari second season aired this year and is still ongoing though I think its close to the end this season. Nekomonogatari technically is before monogatari storywise but I think it has more impact afterwards. Second season has so much pay off of so much character development that happened through all those 3 seasons.

Amikami

Banned
bakemonogatari the anime started in 2009, I think nisemonogatari either happened in 2010 or 2011 and nekomonogatari was at the end of 2012, monogatari second season aired this year and is still ongoing though I think its close to the end this season. Nekomonogatari technically is before monogatari storywise but I think it has more impact afterwards. Second season has so much pay off of so much character development that happened through all those 3 seasons.

I see. Okay. Thanks. I'm going to look into that. So much anime to watch and catch on. So little time in my life.lol

Man, this Christmas commercial is really long and weird.

It is really long and for some reason it makes me sad. Somethings about it really make me nostalgic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom