• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
I'll honor your memory, captain.

Don't fall for their trickery, Ami. It's a pathetic attempt at making you sad.

You're right. It's a huge appeal to emotion advert but I don't even know what is advertised. never pay attention because I start thinking. I guess it reminds me of my family and all the old days, you know. I don't want to buy shit because I'm too sad so if the purposed was to get me to show at a store or something it failed ironically.

Blood has been shed today, on full metal alchemist.

Hawkeye no!!!!

You're right. It's a huge appeal to emotion advert but I don't even know what is advertised. never pay attention because I start thinking. I guess it reminds me of my family and all the old days, you know. I don't want to buy shit because I'm too sad so if the purposed was to get me to show at a store or something it failed ironically.

Heheh.

Crayolan

How did mustang possibly lose to those guys? Why didn't he just set the whole place on fire? Or burn their eye sockets out or something?

Moaradin

This part always freaks me out. I found it weird that the doctor, who had like one small scene earlier on in the series, plays such a big part here. I guess it kind of adds to the creepiness and mystery of him.

Was his role more expanded in the manga?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How did mustang possibly lose to those guys? Why didn't he just set the whole place on fire? Or burn their eye sockets out or something?

Each one was near Bradley's level, they never really had much of a chance. He'd need them to hold still long enough and give him an opening.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This part always freaks me out. I found it weird that the doctor, who had like one small scene earlier on in the series, plays such a big part here. I guess it kind of adds to the creepiness and mystery of him.

Was his role more expanded in the manga?

He has two appearances:
1. The Bradley flashback/backstory.
2. He's the doctor that heals Kimblee after Scar impales him :p

Still did a better job then FMA 03 Roy would have, that Roy would have angst, got beat up a bunch, then just done the transmutation defeated

ckohler

PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg
82dHASal.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom