• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Time for the Forest of Death to make an appearance. Better get used to the confusion.

Also, I just watched 269 and it looks like absolutely nothing happened in One Piece. I barely even remember that episode since the Spandam thing and meeting Blueno was really the only things worth mentioning.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
SO what are the odds that they are going to see Team Kekkasi jumping through these trees, spouting off endless exposition?

Crayolan

Time for the Forest of Death to make an appearance. Better get used to the confusion.

Also, I just watched 269 and it looks like absolutely nothing happened in One Piece. I barely even remember that episode since the Spandam thing and meeting Blueno was really the only things worth mentioning.

So we're gonna be stuck here for the next 10 episodes?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It astounds me how 3D in anime is still so terrible looking after all these years.

The problem with 3D in cartoons is its so hard to blend in and yet it wouldnt make sense to have extremely detailed 3D either so it cant look too good along with looking out of place

ayy lmao

taG4D5u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom