• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I agree Naruto. The Sauce is way cooler than Sai.

Every time you warp, you're actually trading places with a you from another universe. We can't sense that, but she can because she's fourth dimensional.

Yup, that's pretty much it. Stuff like warping and teleportation are pretty awesome, but I probably won't ever partake in because that thought is really scary.

MikeMyers

tumblr_mia08m4qLA1qjct6io1_500.gif

mhQpRQM.gif

You told me to appear last week, so I appeared

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week's Space Dandy is written by Dai Sato (phantom ramen, QT in love episodes). Directed by the director of the Blue Exorcist movie, and episode director on Monster, Paranoia Agent, and Kemonozume. Art direction by a long time Satoshi Kon and Masaaki Yuasa collaborator, with credits on Kaiba, Kick-Heart, Monster, Paranoia Agent, Paprika, Millennium Actress, Kemonozume, and Crayon Shin-chan.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Every time you warp, you're actually trading places with a you from another universe. We can't sense that, but she can because she's fourth dimensional.

I'm trying to reconcile that with all the stuff we've seen about warping and alternate universes and limbo and cosmic strings

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Next week's Space Dandy is written by Dai Sato (phantom ramen, QT in love episodes). Directed by the director of the Blue Exorcist movie, and episode director on Monster, Paranoia Agent, and Kemonozume. Art direction by a long time Satoshi Kon and Masaaki Yuasa collaborator, with credits on Kaiba, Kick-Heart, Monster, Paranoia Agent, Paprika, Millennium Actress, Kemonozume, and Crayon Shin-chan.

Sounds amazing.

Damn, I'm going to miss Dandy. True story-- My retired father's Tivo recorded one of these last month after I'd spent a weekend there. He watched it. He called and said "it feels a lot like that Bebop show". Ah, bless his heart. This is so much more delightfully random, though. Writers meetings had to have been "okay, what's a hilarious animation or sci-fi trope you want to mess with for this episode?"

Cutting holes in a 2D universe with scissors is the best damn idea I've ever seen. I keep forgetting that Honey is actually of an incredibly intelligent species.

Regiruler

I still need to see this.
Fucking aniplex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom