• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The reason they didn't tell Eren?

... Kind of get the feeling this is another series of "making it up as he goes along". Maybe.

Or Season 2, I don't remember every detail.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This trap does not look all that sturdy.
It doesn't...does it?

bbS2vyU.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
The reason they didn't tell Eren?

... Kind of get the feeling this is another series of "making it up as he goes along". Maybe.

Or Season 2, I don't remember every detail.

I was under the impression that the female titan could understand what people were saying

which is why Armin did that big production before she took off in that one episode

Tenumi

Banned
I was all for staying up tonight and watching through Gurren Lagann, but I'm feeling way more tired than I thought. Night, everybody.

...Turns out hanging out with friends tends to take a bit out of me...

I was under the impression that the female titan could understand what people were saying

which is why Armin did that big production before she took off in that one episode

This too

Thought that doesn't explain why they didn't tell the plan to Eren and the other rookies before hand

That'll be revealed in season 2 though

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This too

Thought that doesn't explain why they didn't tell the plan to Eren and the other rookies before hand

That'll be revealed in season 2 though

I also assumed that they were telling different people different things about Eren's location because they were worried about an information leak

and that's why they were doing the secrecy thing

They could have just told him "here's what we are gonna do, so don't panic" before they got chased, cause they had to have some time before they were getting chased to set up their spearguns and telling Eren would have taken a second, but screw it, drama for drama's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom