• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Never ending dandy" = Dandy's going to become an episodic sandbox that gets passed around between different studios and directors to experiment with for the next 50 years.

ckohler

So, instead of random comedy, it looks like they decide to end the series by explaining why Dandy jumps dimensions. I hope the final episode is at least funny because that part 1 was duuuuuull.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Right then, Shippuden
*breathes* I will not fall asleep.

Hopefully something happens this time.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So I feel like the last few episodes have gone into explaining some of the background of how the Space Dandy universe works, what with warp and pyonium and limbo and alternate universes and all that stuff, all in service of whatever they're going to do with the ending

that said

this episode was terrible

Man in his dream Naruto peeps on EVERYONE

lLGKsTS.png
lLGKsTS.png

lLGKsTS.png
lLGKsTS.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Rain outside, Shippuden being boring.... fuck me it's like they don't want me to watch Hellsing.

Moaradin

As for the episode itself, it's probably the second weakest episode of the season. The cloudian episode still wins on that one. That said, I still enjoyed it. It was obviously budget to save for the finale, and I'm ok with that.

Still looks a lot better than the average Naruto episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom