• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Holy shit that preview. So continuation confirmed?

I bet the secret is that all the endings with "To Be Continued" were actually for real, and we get (another) Crisis on Infinite Dandys next week

Remember in the first episode they pulled on that cosmic whateverthefuck with the ship, just like they pulled on the smaller versions in the alternate Dandys episode

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No avatar quote for you!
7PiEB95.gif

I would sacrifice every show on Toonami for a Space Dandy season 3. :_:

Well once upon a time, toonami funded a season 2 of Big O. Too bad, they were short on funding the first season, so that is why it was a monster of the week deal, so they had to cram all the plot into the second season, leading a lot of WTF and I AM A TOMATO! Still enjoyable though.

Well once upon a time, toonami funded a season of Big O. Too bad, they were short on funding the first season, so that is why it was a monster of the week deal, so they had to cram all the plot into the second season, leading a lot of WTF and I AM A TOMATO! Still enjoyable though.

Adult Swim is already funding Dandy

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sai sums up my feelings towards this show. Well, that is a lie, I do feel the undulations of pure hatred every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom