• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
XDUjhxZ.png

daveo42

Banned
Whoops...looks like things are turning for the worse for these Marines. Usopp Sogeking really showing his worth here. New possible crew member?

Crocodile

I like how little Zoro cared about that cannonball LOL

God Mr. Pickles looks like such shit. Stop making shitty original program Adult Swim :(

LOLDSFAN

Sometimes I wish Toonami wasn't on Adult Swim.

Then I realize we wouldn't have shows like Black Lagoon and Hellsing most likely if it wasn't. :/

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The funny thing about Demarco's claim is that there's a Robot Chicken episode that mocks Adult Swim viewers and it shows a stoner taking a hit off a bong.
Maybe he hasn't seen that one yet.

The concept of Mr Pickles could make for a funny comedy

The idea of a dog who's a serial killer where only one crazy guy in the town knows the truth and tries to expose the dog, but the dog always ends up "saving the day" by finding the "villain". Cut out all the gross out and low brow humor and it could work.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sometimes I wish Toonami wasn't on Adult Swim.

Then I realize we wouldn't have shows like Black Lagoon and Hellsing most likely if it wasn't. :/
Equivalent Exchange. For all the good "mature" shows like those, we get the..........bad "mature" shows.

OH YES SPACE DANDY COMMERCIAL

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
The concept of Mr Pickles could make for a funny comedy

The idea of a dog who's a serial killer where only one crazy guy in the town knows the truth and tries to expose the dog, but the dog always ends up "saving the day" by finding the "villain". Cut out all the gross out and low brow humor and it could work.

Even that is just a more "wow xtreme and violent" version of Chicken Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom