• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Actually, wouldn't the door-door power literally open up Luffy's head to reveal his brain & such instead of just rotating it. Hell, use the power on his chest to reveal his heart.

daveo42

Banned
Do brains not exist in this universe? Shouldn't Luffy be dead?

Most people don't have internal organs in anime and manga. The same is true here. All they have is sacs of blood that routinely burst and come out of their bodies.

Also, any powers like that kind of break some traditional rules because of how they interact with the actual world. Blueno is basically using the space between worlds to make his head spin like that without killing him.

Crocodile

Actually, wouldn't the door-door power literally open up Luffy's head to reveal his brain & such instead of just rotating it. Hell, use the power on his chest to reveal his heart.

Funny, I had the same thought. Can't have the bad guys one-shotting our heroes though :p

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Most people don't have internal organs in anime and manga. The same is true here. All they have is sacs of blood that routinely burst and come out of their bodies.
Bleach makes a lot more sense now.

Also, any powers like that kind of break some traditional rules because of how they interact with the actual world. Blueno is basically using the space between worlds to make his head spin like that without killing him.

I'll buy that.

He'd still be fine. ALL of Luffy's body is stretchy, including his brain, so it could just be winding up and snap back to place no problem! Also, One Piece.

Does his dick stretch?

lLGKsTS.png

I already know the answer because Oda answered it lol

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA.
theres a guy who has the ability to absorb anything and steals someones power

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA

However, there's a theory that he's a chimera - it's not his fruit that allowed him to steal the second power, but the fact that he's got basically 3 souls in one body. Possibly because of a chimera zoan fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom