• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*sigh* I really hate movie commercials where they try to convince you its good with "real" people who already saw it.

Crocodile

LOL Alucard just be chilling

"What kept you bro?"

Interesting that they are advertising next week's Dandy but they aren't calling it a season/series finale. Probably means nothing though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
OG NARUTO TIME!!!!

mUuQxl4.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you!

Oh, so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm so agitated, because this blonde little shit just strolled into my room, destroyed my 70-inch plasma TV, and is trying to impress me like I'm his alcoholic father.

Neoxon

I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you!
Oh, so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm so agitated; because this blond little shit strolled into my room, destroyed my seventy-inch, plasma TV, and is trying to impress me like I'm his alcoholic father.

Mik317

*sigh* I really hate movie commercials where they try to convince you its good with "real" people who already saw it.

doesn't help that after most movies you are often still in justifying paying money to see this mode and thus you glance over flaws easier.

Neoxon

I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck. I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck. So if I give a shit, I might just give a fuck, but I don't give a shit, so I don't give a...Fuck was that?

Neoxon

Well ain't you just the textbook fuckin' definition of classy, but guess what, Jeeves, that garotte wire won't do shit for dick against armor this thick. What's that, Alfred, how thick is it? Well, half as thick as my dick, so thick enough that you need a fucking anti-tank rifle to pierce it, and I don't even see a piece on your wrinkly old ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom