• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I need that Dandy sountrack, also the BluRays.

I'm just curious where they could take it after all this. I mean Dandy is still technically a god right? Even in this new reality after the Narrator had to quit and move on or w/e.

They could do a movie set before the reset, like they did with Bebop.

What can I say? That was one of the greatest anime series ever. From beginning to end it was a roller coaster ride of emotions. We laughed, we cried, we had our minds blown. But when it comes right down to it, it was just a fun anime. Stay Dandy, baby. Bang. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Going from God Dandy to Shippuden.....

RVyUGpN.jpg

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
If Dandy is knowing of all that happens through all realities... ain't he kinda god anyway?

I don't know if that lived up to what I wanted or not, BUT IT WAS DANDY, BABY. Staying true to himself, infinitely. Approved!

ethanny2

Damn Dandy was great, I mean the ending was cool, at least it was not open ended and ambiguous like Cowboy Beebop.

More DANDY BABY!

Neoxon

I could definitely do with more Dandy in my life but I also don't want to get my hopes up.
I wouldn't mind Space Dandy ending here, it was a badass ending. Still, my heart yearns for more. A movie, another season, I don't care. If there's a chance for more Dandy, I'll take it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was the first episode i've ever watched and...wow, that was amazing.

Please tell me the rest of the series is like that, music, animation and all
That episode was sort of like the sun total of everything in the series. The previous 25 episodes are sort of like individual pieces of what you just saw.

Some episodes are really funny. Some have gorgeous art and animation. Some tell really crazy stories. Some are amazing musically based episodes. And many are a bit of a mix. But none are QUITE what you just got tonight. "Grand Finale" appropriately named.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom