• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

It's kinda funny how literally all of Sakura's motivations are Sasuke-related. It's not an exaggeration or stretched truth, it's what's actually laid out.

It's okay, Sai. Sakura and Naruto are basically crazy people. No one knows why they love Sasuke so much.

Shippuden spoilers for the future.

Not even Sasuke does

Sorry, I know you all don't like this.

Mik317

Sasuke fucking betrayed your village and doesn't give any fucks about you.

This is why the second half of this series falls flat to me.

Sasuke's trangressions are glossed over because of "friendship"....and I get that but fuck there is a goddam line you cross eventually.

daveo42

Banned
Oh Sakura...still showing that undying love for the Sauce. All the ladies love the Sauce no matter what they do. Reminds me of this:

2b0396f44b67e2566c14e5a25b3f7093.jpg

daveo42

Banned
This time we get an actual bridge.

At least we have some good anime coming up. I propose a block of all the terrible anime together so we can collectively avoid it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Reminds me of a panel somebody posted from the manga where Sasuke was like
"I don't know what the fuck Sakura's doing in her imaginary world where we're in love. Why should I care about her again?"

daveo42

Banned
Reminds me of a panel somebody posted from the manga where Sasuke was like
"I don't know what the fuck Sakura's doing in her imaginary world where we're in love. Why should I care about her again?"

That's one of the best reasons to love the Sauce. Manga spoilers
I hope the Sauce dies, Sakura defaults to Naruto and he says fuck that and goes with Hinata. The last hope is the replacement member Sai. It would be GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom