• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The snail thing is so dumb looking.
cmnm6fh.gif

Seda

It's actually been shown as off the hook in just about every episode since the first call.

No, that's exactly what I mean.

'Oh, the first call was misinterpreted beware the guy was cut off mid-statement. Oh, they can't reach him because he left his phone off.' It seems contrived.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OLD SPICE ODOR-BLOCKING BODY WASH IS TOO POWERFUL TO CARE ABOUT THE UNCANNY VALLEY!
This was awesome, I can't believe they stopped it, along with the other guy in the shower one.

..........*sigh*.............Mr. Pickle commercials are just...nooo.....

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

'Oh, the first call was misinterpreted beware the guy was cut off mid-statement. Oh, they can't reach him because he left his phone off.' It seems contrived.
It was knocked off when Spandam was sent flying into his desk in a previous episode. Didn't just leave it off for the hell of it.

Spandam has been depicted as an incompetent fool since the first scene he showed up in, not really contrived at all

daveo42

Banned
Guys I'm hungry and it's getting late. Should I go during or after TTGL for food? Plus I need to know: Stout or Porter next?

Oh Mr. Pickles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom