• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Which totally happened to save budget for next portion of the show. Which is where it finally takes off.

And no ladies.

Yep. It was episode 7 or 8 that convinced me the show was good >.>
Im out. Would rather play games than watch this. I'll still post after, but yeah. What is that. Why.

2618670-0199714375-Kappa.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn it, every time I think a scene is coming up, I remember "Oh right, it's not in this version".

Also hahahaha Kamina's face.

HELLO SUNSHINE!!

Amikami

Banned
The episode was edited for content so they had no choice but to make it half recap.

Edited for content? Oh well now I wanna know what was the uncensored version but then I kinda don't since I can imagine the typical bathhouse episode antics. Makes sense why we have all this recap though.

daveo42

Banned
Whoah...that's a it close for comfort there Kamina.

And hello sunshine. Looks like we had a total of two beautiful suns this morning.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The weird thing is the "uncensored" version of this episode really has nothing at all that you're not already seeing in this episode. There's just more of it.

And FINALLY, here's Viral!

Moaradin

So that scene is still in it.. That's about as lewd as this episode gets lol. I wish they somehow worked a deal to get the good version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom