• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
And back. Miss anything guys?

Also, beer 3 time:
0d6KTysl.jpg

Eviltwin...mah man. Drinking Lil' B myself.

daveo42

Banned
Eviltwin...mah man. Drinking Lil' B myself.

Got an English porter for later. So far had a Sierra Nevada Ovila (Belgium Quad) and Warped Wing 10 Ton Oatmeal Stout (local brewery). Good drinks so far.

Wait...while talking about beer did Batman win a fight? Oh man...also Professor Pig did that to himself. Horrible bladder control. Plus all that fun with Katana getting to be a frog/toad thing.

Seems so unprofessional. Also, is this how things works? Just give out random checks? Does he go to the bank now and cash that? Time for the next episode.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You know what they say

give your enemies a fuckton of money so they can continue to be a problem for you and everyone you know

daveo42

Banned
You know what they say

give your enemies a fuckton of money so they can continue to be a problem for you and everyone you know

Hey, they have to have some way to keep the show running here. I'm sure he breaks out all the D-list villains from prison too just for fun or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom