• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 30 minute break

tumblr_msxl2biGNm1rel180o1_500.gif

ckohler

Okay, here is the skinny, episode 4 of Gurren Lagan, it animation was so broken, so unfinished that it caused the co-founder of Gainax to resign in shame, there is no defending this episode.
Yeah. It was animated buy a guest director and it looks awful. Every character is drastically off model.
Sucks too because it introduces some great characters.

Crocodile

Okay, here is the skinny, episode 4 of Gurren Lagan, it animation was so broken, so unfinished that it caused the co-founder of Gainax to resign in shame, there is no defending this episode.

He resigned because you said some nasty things to some critics, not just because the episode looked funky. It was still better than your average Shippuden episode :p

Crocodile

I don't think Greg Wiseman is going to save this episode.

Yeah I noticed that too. But its still BTB so I'm not going to really look at my TV for the next 30 min. I don't think eve he is that good.

My TV is on mute, I assume Dent is going in on Batman because he's an ass?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
"I haven't done enough."
"No, you do enough."
"Oh, well, damn. Alright then."

DINER

Apparently Old Gotham just labels all places of business.

Yep... still the worst Harvey Dent ever.

What's worse is that Dent has typically been an ally of Batman when everyone in the Police force was against him in the early years. They're just prepping him to become Two Face without showing how tragic it would actually be.

Also robing people with a Nerf Disk Launcher is still hilarious.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What's worse is that Dent has typically been an ally of Batman when everyone in the Police force was against him in the early years. They're just prepping him to become Two Face without showing how tragic it would actually be.

Also robing people with a Nerf Disk Launcher is still hilarious.

"Kids feeling sadness?! We can't have that!"

so is swat going to ignore the giant monster that jumped in front of their cars and ran down an alley to go after some nutjob who dresses up as a bat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom