• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

glad it wasn't the end of the series because it would have felt...off CD wise

Luckily the OVA dives deeper into how much Japan arc fucked Rock up and how he doubled down on the underworld lifestyle

hopefully it ends up on the block

Amikami

Banned
Can't believe it's over. I feel so empty.

4nC4fJG.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
Everybody flood the tumblr for the OVA request
Link?

That was season 2. No Roberta's Blood Trail for you.
Right i forgot SEASON 3 THEN I WANT SEASON 3

Thats not too much to ask for, is it? >.<

"I dont know how you can be a gamer if you dont use gamefly"
I feel like just throwing that out there on twitter pretending to be irritated about how they identified gamers, just for kicks :3
(Dont worry im not that dumb)

Don't care about the last Naruto episode they gonna show, so I'll just post my thoughts about the other stuff

Dandy: Please tell me there's already a gif of that kiss. And the end of the episode... ;_;

Shippuden: Sai may look like a complete asshole, but he's right about one thing. Sakura is ugly as hell

One Piece: Please Spandam, keep treating Robin like the steaming pile of trash that she is

Gurren: Viral in da house!

Boreman: For just once, I would like Katana to not speak during an entire episode. And Stagg's daughter, how original *rolls eyes* And don't get me started on Dent/Anarky. And of course a futuristic looking gun was used to kill Bruce's parents :p

Black Lagoon: Bang. And Rock should never ever bang Revy. He's better off using his seed on someone who's actually worthy: Balalaika

Hellsing promo: Ok, I'm pretty hyped

AoT next episode promo: Kick the Scout! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom