• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
UH, HOW DID THEY GET OUT.

Atsuko looked like she was gonna pass out & they fell quite a bit when getting in.

Episodes often get finished close to the deadline but they don't get started or planned so close that close to the deadline and parts of multiple episodes are worked on at the same time. I can buy poor sales influencing the production of long running shows as they would have plenty of data to work with and plenty of time to make adjustments to the anime (for better or worse). For a short series? I'm going to need some citations as the timelines don't work more often than not.

Well, you could look at Kill la Kill to know script changes can happen halfway through if not later in shorter series, something confirmed by Imaishi (or someone else at Trigger, I forget).

Don't have any citations specifically for AgK and can't really search now, but I'd be surprised if there weren't similar production mishaps. I'll see if I can find anything tomorrow while I'm at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom