• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait when was it established cop lady was crooked? Outside of letting Michiko in that one episode go she's never been shown that way unless I missed something

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
That feel when you wasent watching toonami to do something cause you thought it was SAO that was coming on next and not M&H

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmm, not feeling it compared to the last two episodes, but I do appreciate a change-of-pace episode focusing on the inspector. Maybe the second half will pick up.

Crocodile

Anime production generally doesn't have everything planned out from the beginning. In fact, many studios finish an episode within days of it airing. Sometimes even the script isn't finalized for the following episode at that point.

The final arc of the AgK anime is complete nonsense in the context of the rest of the series. They jump many chapters ahead with no explanation and then do their own thing until the end. It's very easy to see there was some kind of strange executive meddling going on.

Episodes often get finished close to the deadline but they don't get started or planned so close that close to the deadline and parts of multiple episodes are worked on at the same time. I can buy poor sales influencing the production of long running shows as they would have plenty of data to work with and plenty of time to make adjustments to the anime (for better or worse). For a short series? I'm going to need some citations as the timelines don't work more often than not.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All this talk about pot. And it's not even the good kind that Adult Swim likes.
yiH6703.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That "AAAAHHH" from that old woman, that right there is the perfect example of Sentai not realizing they needed to do a damn retake & their VA Directors need to have higher standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom