• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Second super ghoul was bandaged girl?

E8ygy-1.gif

also I guess the first owl isn't dead?

I was watching the show and I literally don't remember who bandaged girl is.

I feel like this show would have been a bit better if Hide was a main character and the series was about Kaneki and Hide avoiding the task force and other ghouls.

It's definitely one of the weak parts of the anime, and manga for that matter. Hide is probably the best supporting character and he almost immediately gets pushed to the sideline.

That one card said you hold an egg in your hand and you become a CEO of a company

i think

"Warm this magic egg in your hand for three hours a day for one to ten years, and you will become a top CEO when it hatches. The stronger your desire during incubation, the sooner it will hatch."

There are ones for being an actor, musician, pilot, politician and a few others.

PixelatedBookake

It's always bothered me in this arc how hard it is to get this video game where if you die in it you die in real life and is stupidly impossible to beat. Like, THIS many adults are taking this game THAT seriously? It's really silly.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's always bothered me in this arc how hard it is to get this video game where if you die in it you die in real life and is stupidly impossible to beat. Like, THIS many adults are taking this game THAT seriously? It's really silly.
everyone in the game is a Neogaf member.

cntr

Banned
They distracted those guys with some bullshit about picking cards, rolled their Risky Dice to boost their luck, used a stealing card, and then used an teleport card to get back to Masadora.

TheOGB

Banned
I'm here more for the Gon Killua Bisky stuff, because I've been lost on the whole card game since the beginning basically

Top Bottom