• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

It's no wonder this arc is such a blur to me. I only remember about five things about it. We've already seen two of those things. One was seeing Mr. Under-bite's head in a bag. The other was seeing Killua be a complete dick to Zepile for no reason.

cntr

Banned
Killua being a dick to Zepile was hilarious.

And yeah, I really like Greed Island's concept, but the last episode and this one feels a bit too meandering.

It's no wonder this arc is such a blur to me. I only remember about five things about it. We've already seen two of those things. One was seeing Mr. Under-bite's head in a bag. The other was seeing Killua be a complete dick to Zepile for no reason.

Only memorable things about this arc for me was Bisky, the Dodge ball match, and
Gon being a complete lunatic

ah the classic, "they don't know shit so they ain't shit" character

LaxtSWW.png

cntr

Banned
You know, I didn't realize until recently how many anime adaptations up the fanservice from the manga. But now I see it all the time.

It's pretty shit.

Xe4

Banned
You know, I didn't realize until recently how many anime adaptations up the fanservice from the manga. But now I see it all the time.

It's pretty shit.

Yeah, one of the worst things about manga -> anime adaptations. Fan service is a huge problem in anime in general. It's super annoying.

Top Bottom