• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

TheOGB

Banned
All this effort for a sex on the beach. Raid time next week.

Alright, I've only got one level left to get a relic on, so... sorry Lupin

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, I'm surprised Lupin III never got a Hollywood adaptation.
It wouldn't even be difficult, just make it a heist movie like Ocean's 11 and you're gold.

Eh, its not THAT bad
One Piece is a good manga but a horrible anime

I know. But the dub and groupwatch makes it better.
Been reading the manga since 2003.

Strike

You know, I'm surprised Lupin III never got a Hollywood adaptation.
It wouldn't even be difficult, just make it a heist movie like Ocean's 11 and you're gold.
It almost happened in the early 00's. Jim Carrey was in talks to play Lupin iirc.

cntr

Banned
Animators often get paid very little in Japan

It's often about passion and drive. That passion and drive to animate bouncing boobs that lets them put up with shitty pay/benefits

(this includes female animators too :p)
That's not an excuse.

The real reason is that anime has the same association with creepers and fanservice in Japan as it does here, so most of the people who get into anime are also creepers, and they produce stuff for creepers, since creepers have deep wallets and a willingness to pay for fanservice garbage.

It's a cycle of trash.

Morlas

tumblr_mrl6lnyF8W1qd4796o1_500.gif

cntr

Banned
I'd be fine with a European-made Lupin movie, tbh.

You know, I'm pretty sure nobody else cares about this, but after watching and reading so much stuff where the entire world speaks Japanese or English and use yen or whatever, I really like how this series is upfront about being in actual Italian.

...probably helps that it premiered in Italy, but.

This style and music, yo.

Top Bottom