• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Morlas

poor Lupin getting bug gooped

tumblr_mrl6lnyF8W1qd4796o1_500.gif

This is the first time I've heard Carrey was in talks. I had just heard that Monkey Punch though he'd be good hypothetical casting. Well, in any case, he had the Monkey Punch-iest physique of any star.

cntr

Banned
It's physically impossible for Lupin to have dreams!

This episode is kind of fun? ...and we went into super science fiction shit??

Crocodile

That's not an excuse.

The real reason is that anime has the same association with creepers and fanservice in Japan as it does here, so most of the people who get into anime are also creepers, and they produce stuff for creepers, since creepers have deep wallets and a willingness to pay for fanservice garbage.

It's a cycle of trash.

It wasn't an excuse. I was basically saying what you were saying - if you become an animator in Japan, you probably have a high tolerance for, if not really like, sexual fanservice regardless of your gender. Even lots of American animators are perverts (see Bruce Timm, Chris Sanders, etc.). It not always a function of suits who want money telling animators to draw lewd, its also often animators who like to draw lewd of their own accord and will do so if they have an opportunity.

The key points are:
* Ko was killed by MI6, with it set up as a suicide.
* Ko was in charge of some human experimentation, which has some silly results you'll see later.

cntr

Banned
...I actually don't get what's to hate about that? I mean, yeah, it's some ludicrous shit, but I don't hate it.

At least, so far.

Xe4

Banned
It wasn't an excuse. I was basically saying what you were saying - if you become an animator in Japan, you probably have a high tolerance for, if not really like, sexual fanservice regardless of your gender. Even lots of American animators are perverts (see Bruce Timm, Chris Sanders, etc.). It not always a function of suits who want money telling animators to draw lewd, its also often animators who like to draw lewd of their own accord and will do so if they have an opportunity.

It's a self perpetuating problem. Those that get into making anime like and draw fanservice. And they make anime with fanservice so that all people who like anime enough to make it like or ok with fanservice.

It's getting better, but is still a huge problem.

Top Bottom