• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

So I'm playing Pankapu. When one of the best things I can say about a game is that it's cute, it's a sign I don't have the best opinion. Despite its cute looks, the game is strangely hard, and often not for the right reasons. To put it simply, the game is cheap. One hit kills, blind jumps, enemies that charge in out of camera to attack you.

It's a shame too, because there are parts of it that could work.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Did he?

Did anyone of us?

Speaking of not trying, how many freaking episodes of Family Guy involve time travel!?

Easy plot device for random gags.

I also noticed Family Guy really likes using Warrant's Cherry Pie. Like when they go to Normandy and there's a "DD-Day", or when Peter and Homer wash cars... *wants to die now*

Mizerman

Easy plot device for random gags.

I also noticed Family Guy really likes using Warrant's Cherry Pie. Like when they go to Normandy and there's a "DD-Day", or when Peter and Homer wash cars... *wants to die now*

...Why must you give me images that I do not want?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
...Why must you give me images that I do not want?

Hence why I want to die now...

Al Jean called the crossover "cute". Al Jean has been the solo showrunner since Season 13. Clearly his mind has been lost somehow.

Morlas

QwH7v7J1tBrq0.gif

Xe4

Banned
I still don't understand why Vegeta doesn't just go blue super sayan and just go fucking nuts on (not)Frieza.

Can't cheat if you're getting punched in the face 100 times/second.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hey toonamiGAF

let's do this

still waiting for Super to "get good" like it supposedly does

will it be tonight?

Moaradin

hey toonamiGAF

let's do this

still waiting for Super to "get good" like it supposedly does

will it be tonight?

You know, it doesn't have to be well animated to be "good". Yeah, the fights aren't that interesting right now, but that has never made Dragon Ball interesting to me to begin with.

Top Bottom