• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Skydance Television has now signed a deal with Patrick Massett and John Zinman - writer-producers whose credits include Friday Night Lights, The Blacklist and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.

The duo will serve as writers, showrunners and executive producers on the series. Together with Massett and Zinman, Laeta Kalogridis (Avatar, Altered Carbon) will write the pilot episode and serve as an executive producer alongside David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Marcy Ross."

The main new details from the article.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Vegeta takes the ring and decides to teach Frost a lesson, Goku gives Buu everything he's got with his Super Saiyan 3 form while Trunks hurries to recover the Dragon Radar, Jotaro and Anne explore Singapore with Kakyoin but their companion seems to be acting more and more unsettlingly bizarre by the moment, Kaneki has one last talk with Hide as we say a final farewell to Anteiku, Gon's team engages a bunch of pirates in a rousing game of sportball to try and close in on the #2 Strip of Beach card, Lupin may be in jail but Zenigata's job isn't done as now he has to make sure the master thief actually stays there, Nagato revives all those he killed as a final act of contrition as Naruto returns to his ruined village to the acknowledgement he's always been searching for, Gene and Jim go to meet with their friend Fred Luo and find that he's being targeted by a notorious assassin, eco-terrorists get up to some monkey business and threaten the entire moon of Ganymede and only the Bebop can stop them, and Ymir reveals her long history and how she came to possess the powers of a Titan in the first place.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 34 - Piccolo vs Frost! Stake it All on the Special Beam Cannon!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 35 - Turn Your Anger into Strength! Vegeta's Full-Bore Battle!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 35 - Turn Your Anger into Strength! Vegeta's Full-Bore Battle!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 134 - True Worth Beginning to Show The Treacherous Buu!
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 9 - Yellow Temperance
12:30 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - 12 - Ken___ - END
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 68 - Pirates × And × Guesses
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 14 - The End of Lupin III
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 175 - Hero of the Hidden Leaf
2:30 - Outlaw Star - 6 - The Beautiful Assassin
3:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 4 - Gateway Shuffle
3:30 - Attack on Titan - 35 - Children

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
We're already getting Ready Player One. So many bad things being adapted from bad you're in the giant online game type properties.

Xe4

Banned
Oh Fred, you certainly are... a character.
On the plus side, we get to see the best member of the crew this episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ew, Fred.

fred.jpg

Outlaw Star now worst show confirmed.

BBboy20

What happened to cntr?

EDIT: from my email
ew1gvs7i.png

ew2blxnb.png

:X

BTW, the mangaka of Tokyo Ghoul did some art for Nier: Automata. LIke, it's beautiful looking but I keep being reminded of the show.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I fucking hate Elder Toguro. How did Genkai not know his younger brother would go bad when he's absolute insane and annoying at that.

Xe4

Banned
The girl (Touka?) looks like she's nibbling on that guys shoulder (Kaneki?) in the live action TG screenshot and it's killing me.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Four guys is probably his Dragon Quest III party

The hero and the three others you hire.

Top Bottom