• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

RagnarokX

PFFFT! Twilight Sazuka?!

Holy shit, did she say her name already? How'd I miss that? That's hilarious.

They figured out her name when she told them she'd only kill at sunset since she's apparently notorious for that gimmick. Probably in the joke section of the outlaw news.

RagnarokX

She's a deadly assassin but ooooh no! She might be seen n-n-aked by a b-b-b-boy!

Gene probably could have whipped out his personal sword and won instantly.

Okay can I say that the title of Outlaw is literally the dumbest thing ever, I mean was bounty Hunter too difficult to say or Mercenary.

That line read tho'.

anigif_original-grid-image-30032-1463578938-6.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FREAKIN' SNIFFED IT

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY HELL, GENE

jokes on her, they're gonna be in space where they won't see sunsets

Crocodile

That was surprisingly easy.

Yeah I feel like an assassin of her report shouldn't have been stopped so easily or wouldn't have stopped trying to kill Gene just because she might flash him or something (I guess she isn't wearing anything/much under that kimono?)

This was a weird/kind of lame ending to that fight :(

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yeah I feel like an assassin of her report shouldn't have been stopped so easily or wouldn't have stopped trying to kill Gene just because she might flash him or something (I guess she isn't wearing anything/much under that kimono?)

This was a weird/kind of lame ending to that fight :(

Let's be real here, if the fight continued as it were, Gene would have got stomped, it had to end with both of them living and with her having the motivation to join him at the same time

It's still kinda cool that Gene doesn't react in the typical anime way towards his obviously gay friend. In any other anime, Gene would be freaked out just interacting with him. Time for Cowboy Bebop.

Top Bottom