• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Crocodile

I feel like if Suzuka is really worth her title, she shouldn't have any trouble handling a scrub like Gene. Gene can fight but not really any better than your average soldier or outlaw.

lol, that animation was bad.

But what about those sound effects yo! :p

Line_HTX

I feel like if Suzuka is really worth her title, she shouldn't have any trouble handling a scrub like Gene. Gene can fight but not really any better than your average soldier or outlaw.

But what about those sound effects yo! :p

But she was just went past her ringing timer!

;P

RagnarokX

How does she work in space? Twilight is a Earth concept. And it lasts 30 minutes to several hours depending on where you are on Earth. And twice a day. And is always happening at some place on Earth. It's a dumb gimmick to have.

It's a rule of anime that guns < swords <<<< wooden swords, but I feel like it's been a while since an anime really demonstrated that, besides maybe Gintama.

VENGEANCE FOR HONOR!
tumblr_inline_olfrc1u34w1rbfwgy_500.gif

RagnarokX

You know what would be great is if she showed up in 12 hours and was like "I'm TWILIGHT SUZUKA, not SUNSET SUZUKA. Twilight happens at dawn, too!"

Top Bottom