• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

I actually managed to comment the whole night this time. Sweet.

I'm usually exhausted by the time we get to Outlaw Star. That STRENGTH One Piece gave me is lost.

Line_HTX

Gateway Shuffle is a lot of fun.

And yes, I agree. This Outlaw Star episode wasn't as good because of shoddy and rushed animation.

Morlas

tumblr_mgfy7pwjmL1rrkbwwo2_r1_400.gif

Seda

my least favorite episodes of Bebop are Boogie Woogie Feng Shui or Brain Scratch.

Boogie Woogie Feng Shui might be better in Japanese because the girl's dub voice probably makes the episode worse than it needs to be.

my least favorite episodes of Bebop are Boogie Woogie Feng Shui or Brain Scratch.

Boogie Woogie Feng Shui might be better in Japanese because the girl's dub voice probably makes the episode worse than it needs to be.

I think "Brain Scratch" is the worst one for me. It's still an alright episode but it is my least favorite.

Korigama

Eh, I like those two as well. If I had to choose, Black Dog Serenade is my least favorite.

I mean, it's kinda funny to use that Faye got stuck in outer space, but what if she wasn't found? Do people just die? They should really strap solar panels to those things.

Top Bottom