• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A Bad Mom's Christmas? What is this shit?
Yeah, my theater has a poster for that.

....Nov. 1st.....Jesus, why would you advertise a Christmas movie in OCTOBER & release it RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER.

Also jesus, you can slap "A [insert franchise here] Christmas" onto anything nowadays.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, my theater has a poster for that.

....Nov. 1st.....Jesus, why would you advertise a Christmas movie in OCTOBER & release it RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER.

Also jesus, you can slap "A [insert franchise here] Christmas" onto anything nowadays.

A Tokyo Ghoul Christmas

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I might need someone to sum up what happened because like previous Gundam shows, most of the dialogue turns into noise & it gets hard to follow along.

It doesn't help I lost subtitles, which help me better register more "complex" discussions/dialogue.

This kind of harem doesn't bother me at all, though, because the male character gives zero fucks and/or is oblivious. Interacting with the women looks like a chore for him more than anything else. Plus, there are other female characters that are not directly part of the harem and appear to have free thought.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I might need someone to sum up what happened because like previous Gundam shows, most of the dialogue turns into noise & it gets hard to follow along.

It doesn't help I lost subtitles, which help me better register more "complex" discussions/dialogue.
Summary: everyone's got new job positions and there are ill omens everywhere

Top Bottom