• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know for a lot of modern anime that promotes skinny as the ideal male form its nice to see one that actually isn't afraid of muscles.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A reminder that when not hooked to Barbatos, Mikazuki is half-blind and can't use his right arm.

The Barbatos.

Xe4

Banned
Ok/good episode. I wasn't really sure what was going on, but I think that's mostly cause I jumped in at season 2.

Seda

Decent first episode. Certainly way better than Tokyo Ghoul.

There were parts of the S1 I really liked but it also had huge misgivings with. Hopefully S2 is a little less mixed but either way I think I'm down for more.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
gotta say i'm looking forward to more of mikazuki not giving a fuck and being a damn savage on the battlefield

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
well

.....it was better than unicorn at least, & that OP seems cool. But despite giving this a shot, I think I've just come to terms that Gundam is just not a series that's for me despite my enjoyment for giant robots & some of the designs and fights.

I really hope G-Gundam HD hits the block since it seems to be the one Gundam series that could click with me due to not focusing on detailed space politics.

It just gets hard for me to comment on the show, both during & after it finishes.

Top Bottom