• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Seda

wtzgU.gif

Korigama

kudelia is still the worst character who doesn't deserve/earn the praise the other characters give her.
By no means would I call her the worst character (that's reserved for pretty much anyone specific to that space debris arc from the middle of S1), but I do concede that they could've done much better to show than tell in regards to her political charisma. They did well enough in demonstrating why Tekkadan would warm up to her, particularly given her devotion to educating them after the lot of them couldn't read or write as a result of their child soldier upbringing. Either way, I find her far preferable to the likes of Audrey in Unicorn, whom I have absolutely no idea why anyone found special, never mind listened to her (never found her interesting as a character or even from a design standpoint).

And I'm not even going to ask why that new Gjallarhorn girl just ate a butterfly.

Top Bottom